Limited Services Fee Payment
If you are a Georgia Driver, please log into your account to pay Super Speeder Fees and/or Reinstatement Fees. By logging into your account you can also order an MVR, and see more details about your suspension(s).
To log into your online account Click here. Don't have an account? Click here.
If you are an out of state driver or do not wish to set up an online account you must have the following information available to use the Limited Services Fee Payment Process.
- The transaction identifier - located on the notice sent by DDS.
- The customer's Driver's License Number and State where it was issued.
- Date of Birth associated with the Drivers License Number.
- The violator is responsible for all court fines and fees associated with the traffic
- Court fines/fees cannot be paid utilizing this service.
- Paying the Super Speeder fee will not reinstate your driving privileges if you have
additional suspensions or cancellations associated with your Georgia record.
- FTA suspensions require a release from the court and a reinstatement fee. The reinstatement
fee can be paid through this service but the license will not be reinstated until
the release is received from the court. The release form number is the DDS 912.
- For suspensions other than FTA's, there may be reinstatement requirements in addition
to the suspension's Reinstatement Fee that have to be satisfied before reinstatement
can be completed
- All reinstatement requirements for a suspension can be viewed once you log into
your online account.
To acknowledge that you have read and understand the statements listed above, Select
Continue. If you do not wish to proceed at this time, Select Cancel.