CDL (Truck Driving) Schools

Licensed Schools

School Name Address County Phone
Atlanta Truck Driving School, Inc. 2251 Sylvan Road
East Point, GA, 30344
Fulton (404) 768-6565
C.R.England, Inc. DBA Premier Truck Driving School 1500 Cedar Grove Road
Conley, GA, 30288
Clayton (801) 977-5711
CDL of GA, L.L.C. 846 Jefferson Highway
Winder, GA, 30680
Barrow (770) 868-0021
CSRA Transportation LLC 3351 Wrightsboro Road Suite 301
Augusta, GA, 30909
Richmond (706) 860-6800
Daly's Truck Driving Training School 2314 Peachtree Industrial Blvd
Buford, GA, 30518
Gwinnett (770) 614-6022
Katlaw Corporation, Inc 5000 Austell Powder Springs Rd SW
Austell, GA, 30106
Cobb (678) 945-1900
KIMC Baton Rouge, LLC DBA Georgia Driving Academy, a division of Fortis College-Columbus 1018 Morris Road
Columbus, GA, 31907
Muscogee (770) 918-8501
KIMC Baton Rouge, LLC DBA Georgia Driving Academy, a division of Fortis College-Conyers 1448 V.F.W. Drive SW
Conyers, GA, 30012
Rockdale (770) 918-8501
Miller-Motte Technical College-Augusta 621 Northwest Frontage Road
Augusta, GA, 30807
Richmond (706) 396-8040
Miller-Motte Technical College-Columbus 1800 Box Road
Columbus, GA, 31907
Muscogee (706) 225-5002
Roadmaster Drivers School of Georgia, Inc. DBA Roadmaster Drivers School 1414 Blairs Bridge Road
Lithia Springs, GA, 30122
Douglas (678) 217-8656
Troops Into Transportation 8450 Marne Road, Soldier for Life Center
Fort Benning, GA, 31905
Muscogee (305) 638-2200
Truck Drivers Institute, Inc 100 Industrial Park Dr
Forsyth, GA, 31029
Monroe (478) 994-0035

The list of regulated service providers found on this website is offered to the public for the purpose of identifying Georgia approved programs ONLY. Programs are listed in alphabetical order, but may be displayed in random order when filtered by city or county. While these programs are regulated by the Georgia Department of Driver Services, no one program is either endorsed or preferred over another by this agency, for any reason. For additional information on a particular school or provider of interest, you must contact the school or provider directly.