DDS Logo

Frequently Asked Questions

Search Our FAQs

Or List By Category
• Do I have to change my address to the APO address if I am in the military?
Information for military personnel can be found by clicking here.
• I am in the military serving outside of Georgia. How do I renew/replace my driver's license or ID card?
For military serving outside Georgia, click here to renew/replace you driver's license or ID card.

Privacy Statement | Contact Us