If you have a reservation to take an automobile, motorcycle or CDL road test, or
you have a reservation to exchange (transfer) your valid out-of-state driver's license for a
Georgia driver's license, you will be able to:
- Check the status of your reservation for an automobile, motorcycle or CDL road test reservation.
- Check the status of your reservation to exchange (transfer) your valid out-of-state driver's license for a Georgia driver's license.
- Review the documents you will need for your reservation.
- Obtain information (such as location, driving directions and map) about the Customer Service Center where you made your reservation.
- Print a confirmation of your reservation.
- Request an e-mail reminder in advance of your scheduled reservation.
- Customers will only be able to check the status of future reservations.
- Road tests are subject to cancellation due to severe weather (heavy rain, freezing conditions, snow and etc).
Please call ahead to confirm road test will be given at your local Customer Service Center.
Metro Atlanta call: (678) 413-8400